Joining Calmor will see you being part of an expanding team on a range of projects from public sector works in NI, through to data centres including modular data centres across the UK, Ireland and Europe.
Working remotely initially and transferring to our office in Derry/Londonderry when Covid restrictions ease. We believe in a healthy work/life balance. Our ethos is continuous development in our people in order to deliver our projects with excellence.
About the role
This is a key role in driving the sales and marketing function for an engineering company that has big plans for expanding in the commercial, industrial, pharmaceutical and data centre sectors in the UK and Ireland.
The successful individual will work closely with the MD to:
- Review contract and sales opportunities
- Plan and deliver social media campaigns
- Update and develop the CRM system
- Handle & progress inbound enquiries and outbound activity to generate sales
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all sales & marketing activity
- Create and developing new innovative ways to promote the company’s services
- Relevant degree with 2 year’s experience is a similar position (B2B preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage time & workload effectively
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Full UK Driving Licence
How to apply
To apply for the role of Sales & Marketing Executive please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com